Game Design Document

Battle For Celotopia

So for my game design document i used Dundoc, it's a website with templates and such to help you put together a well designed GDD, i used the starter template.
In my GDD i talk about a lot of things to do with my game, from how i started to the story and even to the technical specs for the game, i went into some concept art and also added some more information to each character, i found it really hard to use but over time i got used to putting it together, it seems like over time i could make a better more up to date one but some of it was hard to understand so i did what I could, i do hope you enjoy, find the link to my GDD under the above picture.

Thanks for reading/viewing my GDD
~Dani~

Comments

  1. Hey Dani!,
    I really enjoyed reading through your blog post for your Game Design Document for your project for this module. I found it to be really interesting and intriguing to read about your game idea. I like how you included all the necessary elements and aspects that need to be included in your GDD because it makes it easier for your client and me the reader to know exactly what you plan to do for your game. I wonder what the theme of your game will be? I wonder what the overall aesthetics will be for your final game? What mood are you hoping to evoke in player while they play your final game? I liked how you included a screenshot of what your game in the blog post and in your GDD because it gives me a insight into what your final game will look like and how it will work too. I really look forward to seeing you develop your game ideas and research further and I can't wait to see what your prototype for your game looks like! Anyways,
    Good luck with your game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dani Introduction Post

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD