Dani Introduction Post

Hi my name is Dani and i am a student, i love everything about the college and only hope to grow as a person as time goes on.

My favorite class last semester was Storytelling & Narrative, it allowed me to express my creative side and produce work i didn't know i was capable of, i love video editing and i only hope to improve on it.

My biggest accomplishments last semester was getting good grades in my ca's so i didn't have to repeat and also being picked out for a paper and having one of my creations being displayed as something of value.

My goals for this module is to firstly pass and then i hope to someday be a big movie director living in New York or japan making movies for people be it on a big screen or a small one like youtube, i just really enjoy seeing people smile at any work i do, i hope to some day inspire others to live a better life.

Movie making is in my blood

My favorite movies would be the labyrinth, matrix, the hot chick, don't be a menace to south central, wonder woman, the little mermaid, all star-wars and star trek films, lord of the rings, any super hero film especially wonder woman and deadpool.
Favorite TV shows would be game of thrones only atm, i'm more into online shows or anime.

The Labyrinth till today is still my favorite film of all time ^_^

Favorite music is really all of them except classical and screamo, but i guess my favorite of them all is rock and pop, then rap and dance.

My favorite games are world of warcraft, Legend of Zelda, smash brothers, street fighter, Minecraft, fortnite, portal games, lets plays, all the telltale games, mega man and so much more i can't remember.

My warrior from wow
(screen shot i took in game)

I have tons of hobbies like editing and making videos, everything to do with cats, socializing with friends, dancing, clothes and makeup shopping, staying healthy, anime, video games, films & super heroes and cosplay.

picture of 2 cosplayers using my 2 favorite anime characters Nico and Maki from love live

I could say a lot more but ill leave it at this for now, thanks for taking the time to read ^_^
~Dani~

Comments

  1. Hi Dani,
    I really like your blog. You have a lot of relatable interests. Game of Thrones is the best show out there let's be honest. Love your optimism and hope that one day you'll fulfill your dream of becoming a movie director. Overall, keep up the good work and best of luck in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dani, great introduction post! Storytelling and Narrative was a good module I agree with you there. It's great that you have your goals set out I'm sure you'll achieve everything you want! Nice movie taste, Star Wars is always great. It's cool to see you like Game of Thrones too, the new season sounds amazing. Looks like you've a lot of gaming experience that should help you a lot with this module! This was a great post keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani!,
    I really enjoyed reading through your introduction blog post today. I found it to be really fun to learn more about you. The story telling and narrative module from last year was indeed quite an interesting class. I also love Game of Thrones and I cannot wait until the next season. It looks amazing! You really seem to have a lot of experience with gaming and this will definitely come in handy for this particular module. Anyways,
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dani!,
    Interesting post, funny enough I wasn't too big a fan of story telling and narrative, I actually ended up repeating the module because I didn't have much of a passion which is kind of ironic because I'm in the process of making my own comic and I have a good chunk of a story written out. I like anime too! I'm actually the president of the society and I'm trying to make it better this year and have more games etc to get people involved !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD