Technology and my thoughts

So with all the technology we have at our disposal i honestly think a direct link updated every week to the class announcements put on moodle would be great so we don't miss anything.

its hard to bookmark when you don't have the same PC every time but i can try but i don't see it as a viable option.

I honestly never used any of these tools except bookmarking and Wikipedia but i can say i'm very familiar with these 2 and i'm skeptical about using the others but we will see.

I feel like with other classes moodle was more streight foward, would be nice to have a link on the main page to all this information rather than having to go look for it.

I wish to get better as time keeping but i am trying my best

~Dani~

Comments

  1. Why not put a link to cdmonline.pbworks.com and https://shaunsclassannouncements.blogspot.com/ on your blog so you can find them every time. BTW the links are at the top of moodle and I'm trying to get a feed straight from the blog to Moodle working,(its on my list) You also mentioned 1-to-1 feedback which is great. this module is designed to offer the greatest opportunity for that - at any time your having difficulties come to any of the labs or the lecture slot and I'll be there to help. I hope you have a great semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dani Introduction Post

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD