Workshop 01

So in today's lecture we answered some questions and did some exercises, the exercise was about 4 ways and 4 traffic lights asking how they worked and honestly there was only 2 ways, first was that the left and right hand side lights were red while the top and bottom lights were green, and the visa versa top and bottom would be red while left and right were green, however this would cause problems, the 2nd idea what that each light would be red but 1 allowing that lane to go 1 at a time until a period of time and then it would swap to the next one and so on.

I felt the delivery method of the lecture was really good and i took in a lot of the information and it really made me think a lot about things in life, it was a lot of fun interacting with people in my class and was definitely challenging but i myself do enjoy a good challenge, the part where we worked in groups was good too allowed me to get feed back and help me understand things better and to see them from another perspective.

In reflection writing about things has it ups and downs but all and all you gotta do what you gotta do, so i make the most of it and i do what has been asked of me, that being said things seem to be OK for the most part and i did enjoy it a little having the experience myself, but i do feel a lot more could of been added to it say having the lectures in a room with computers might of allowed us to get some of it done at that time but still felt the lecture was good either way.
puzzling lecture but much fun.

Comments

  1. I really like using this exercise to get everyone thinking - the answer is not important its the process that matters. I get what you mean about the computer lab but have to sa I love to see the interaction between each of you as you tackled the problem! I hope you the rest of the semester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dani Introduction Post

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD