Project game day


So today we were presenting our projects to everyone and i have to say everyone had amazing games or something multimedia related and each one was very unique, from interactive magazine, to a interactive story video based project, I also saw some online interactive stories which I thought were really cool, reminded me of when I was a little girl reading the old books where you would roll a dice to turn to pages, and have a paper to write down your inventory etc, but I would say that my favourite out of them all though has to be the game called tiny farm with nhu and co, I really enjoyed the idea around the game and how it came to be, for me I liked how interactive it is down to how each of the stages work, like how the questions feel and are approached, how it’s formatted and how everything just comes together, I liked the style of each of the characters and prefabs used, I think it looks drawn but really well done, the style of how it is presented towards kids and being educational, I feel it would work well as a standalone game in schools and such to teach kids on how to be better at maths and such, another thing I liked was how each of the people talked back and said what was appearing on screen, it was a really cute feature, I liked that it also had a start screen as it gave the game a professional feel to it, so for me it was by far the best project of the day, so yeah all and all I really enjoyed the game but really enjoyed everyone’s game tbh, everyone did so well, I really enjoyed the day and seeing how everyone progressed, and it was fun to participate making my own game as well, all and all a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dani Introduction Post

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD