Multimedia Project Research - Legend of Cleotopia 2.0

Legend of Cleotopia

My Team
As it stands my project will be an individual project, i however wouldn't mind someone wanting to work on it with me, i'm not the best at drawing characters etc but i do have the code to and knowledge to make them come to life
Inspiration
My Game is based off of a mixture of 3 of my favorite games ever, first up is:
Legend of Zelda ocarina of time - https://www.zelda.com/about/
Resident Evil 2http://www.residentevil2.com/

While all the games has an influence on my gaming life in a big way so i plan to try implement my own interpretation into a fusion combination of all 3 into a crazy game but one that makes sense.

My Idea
So as i said my idea will be an Individual Project but open to help, i plan to revamp my current game updating it with better graphics and coding, i plan to have a better updated interface and i will do all of this by implementing a new set of tutorials made by Brackey's and Sebastian, the link to the tutorial is here - How to make an RPG
The main reason i'm not working on my previous game is simple, it followed 2 sets of tutorials and both kind of didn't work well together and there was a lot of work put in to find out how to make them work together so instead i decided to just follow 1 set which i know is completed.
So basically ill be starting from scratch but i will carry all i know from the other tutorials into the new RPG game i will however still be using the story and lore from the current game that i started in semester 1.
The game will be a fantasy based RPG with enemies, bosses, loot and items, spells(hopefully), sword and shield to fight in combat vs AI, puzzles, dungeons, mazes, keys, doors, secrets, a full story with quests and tasks to open new areas and so much more.
I also plan to look up other tutorials when i am finished with the series to help build on what ill have as well as hopefully develop the story more as i go.

My Goals
My goals will be to have at least 2 levels completed by the time ends of the 6 weeks but i will try my best to get 5 levels done which will be a full complete mini game, with given more time i could make the game bigger and the levels, as well as adding in whole new zones/continents where you have to go get things before you can finally come back to fight the witch but this will be more in the summer after iv'e submitted the 5 mini game levels for the project.

All and all i plan to give a lot of my time to completing this project and i can't wait to get started ^_^
~Dani~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dani Introduction Post

Game Design Document

MD2Final GDD